JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date.
X WITH COUNSEL Amy Karlin, DFPD
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of X GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: Bank Robbery in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 2113(a) as charged in the Single-Count Indictment.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that:
The defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
It is further ordered that the defendant shall pay restitution in the total amount of $800 pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §
Defendant shall pay restitution in the total amount of $800 to victims as set forth in a separate victim list prepared by the probation office which this Court adopts and which reflects the Court's determination of the amount of restitution due to each victim. The victim list, which shall be forwarded to the fiscal section of the clerk's office, shall remain confidential to protect the privacy interests of the victims.
Restitution shall be due during the period of imprisonment at the rate of not less than $25 per quarter and pursuant to the Bureau of Prisons' Inmate Financial Responsibility Program. If any amount of the restitution remains unpaid after release from custody, monthly installments of at least $50 shall be made during the period of supervised release and shall begin 30 days after the commencement of supervision.
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
All fines are waived as it is found that the defendant does not have the ability to pay a fine in addition to
Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Boyd Stanley Rodgers, is hereby committed on Count 1 of the Indictment to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of 46 months.
Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of three years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 318;
2. During the period of community supervision, the defendant shall pay the special assessment and restitution in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
3. The defendant shall apply monies received from income tax refunds greater than $500, lottery winnings, inheritance, judgments, and any anticipated or unexpected financial gains to the outstanding Court-ordered financial obligation;
4. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful used of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of release from imprisonment and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer;
5. The defendant shall participate in an outpatient substance abuse treatment and counseling program that includes urinalysis, breath, and/or sweat patch testing, as directed by the Probation Officer. The defendant shall abstain from ...