The opinion of the court was delivered by: Craig M. Kellison United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER SETTING CONDITIONS OF RELEASE
ORDERED that the release of the defendant is subject to the following conditions:
(1) The defendant shall not commit any offense in violation of federal, state or local law while on release in this case.
(2) The defendant shall immediately advise the court, defense counsel and the U.S. attorney in writing before any change in address and telephone number.
(3) The defendant shall appear at all proceedings as required and shall surrender for service of any sentence imposed as directed. The defendant shall appear at (if blank, to be notified) 2986 Bechelli Lane, Redding, California Place on June 23, 2009, at 9:00 a.m. Date and Time
Release on Personal Recognizance or Unsecured Bond
FURTHER ORDERED that the defendant be released provided that:
(4) The defendant promises to appear at all proceedings as required and to surrender for service of any sentence imposed.
(5) The defendant executes an unsecured bond binding the defendant to pay the United States the sum of dollars ($in the event of a failure to appear as required or to surrender as directed for service of any sentence imposed.
DISTRIBUTION: COURT DEFENDANT PRETRIAL SERVICES U.S. ATTORNEY U.S. MARSHAL
Advice of Penalties and Sanctions
ADVISED OF THE FOLLOW ING PENALTIES AND SANCTIONS:
violation of any of the foregoing conditions of release may result in the immediate issuance of a warrant for your arrest, a release, an order of detention, and a prosecution for contempt of court and could result in a term of imprisonment, a fine, he commission of a Federal offense while on pretrial release will result in an additional sentence of a term of imprisonment of ore than ten years, if the offense is a felony; or a term of ...