The opinion of the court was delivered by: Cathy Ann Bencivengo United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER FOLLOWING MANDATORY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE, EXTENDING CERTAIN PRETRIAL DATES
On June 22, 2009, the Court held a Mandatory Settlement Conference, and the case did not settle. Having reviewed the status of the litigation and for good cause, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. Plaintiff Ron Kiskila will participate in a medical evaluation by defendant's expert, Jerrold Glassman, MD, FACC at a time convenient for all concerned. The examination is limited to: (1) an oral review of Ron Kiskila's medical history; (2) a non-invasive physical examination; and (3) an echo-cardiogram. The Court has not authorized the administration of a stress test. Donna Kiskila may present at the interview and examination, but may not participate. Accordingly, Defendant's ex parte motion to compel Plaintiff's attendance at defense medical examination is GRANTED in part and DENIED in part. [Doc. No. 20.]
2. Plaintiffs may notice the deposition of CRAssociates, Inc., pursuant to Rule 30(b)(6), regarding the contractor/employee status of Osvaldo Lopez, M.D. with the Escondido VA Clinic. The deposition may be conducted by telephone.
3. Plaintiffs' deadline for identification and service of expert reports is continued to July 24,.
4. Defendant's deadline for identification and service of expert reports is continued to August 21, 2009.
5. Plaintiffs' deadline for service of any rebuttal expert reports is continued to September 11, 2009.
6. The deadline for completion of expert discovery is continued to October 9, 2009.
7. All corresponding dates in the Court's Order of May 12, 2009 [Doc. No. 19] are hereby vacated. All other dates remain the same.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw ...