The opinion of the court was delivered by: Craig M. Kellison United States Magistrate Judge
Plaintiff, a state prisoner proceeding pro se, brings this civil rights action pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1983.
This matter proceeded to a jury trial which resulted in a judgment in favor of defendant on September 6, 2007. Plaintiff appealed and, on June 2, 2009, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals issued a published opinion reversing the judgment and remanding for a new trial. The mandate issued on June 24, 2009. The parties shall each submit to the court and serve by mail on all other parties a report on the status of this case. The report must address the following:
1. Whether this matter is ready for trial and, if not, why not;
2. Whether additional discovery is deemed necessary and, if so, the nature and scope of the discovery and the time needed in which to complete it;
3. Whether a pretrial motion is contemplated and, if so, the type of motion and the time needed to file the motion and complete the time schedule set forth in Local Rule 78-230(m);
4. A narrative statement of the facts that will be offered by oral or documentary evidence at trial;
5. A list of all exhibits to be offered into evidence at the trial of the case;
6. A list of the names and addresses of all witnesses the party intends to call;
7. A summary of the anticipated testimony of any incarcerated witnesses;
8. The time estimated for trial;
9. Whether either party still requests trial by jury;
10. As to any defendants who remain unserved, the parties shall address whether such defendants should be dismissed under Federal ...