The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Maxine M. Chesney United States District Court Judge
[PROPOSED] ORDER GRANTING AATI'S ADMINISTRATIVE MOTION FOR LEAVE TO FILE AATI's OPPOSITION TO KINETIC'S MOTION TO DISMISS COMPLAINT UNDER RULE 12(B)(6) FOR FAILURE TO STATE A CLAIM, OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE, FOR MORE DEFINITE STATEMENT UNDER RULE 12(3) Date: July 10, 2009 Time: 9:00 a.m.
AATI's Administrative Motion for Leave to file ATTI's Opposition To Kinetic's Motion To Dismiss Complaint Under Rule 12(B)(6) For Failure To State A Claim, Or In The Alternative,
For More Definite Statement Under Rule 12(3) ("AATI's Opposition") came on regularly before this Court.
The Court, having considered the submissions of the parties, and good cause appearing, hereby finds and ORDERS as follows:
1. AATI's Administrative Motion is GRANTED.
2. AATI's Opposition shall be deemed filed effective June 21, 2009.
3. Any Reply by Kinetic Technologies, Inc. ("Kinetic") shall be filed on or before
4. The Hearing on Kinetic's Motion To Dismiss Complaint Under Rule 12(B)(6) For Failure To State A Claim, Or In The Alternative, For More Definite Statement Under Rule 12(3), originally calendared for hearing on July 10, 2009, at 9:00 a.m., shall be heard on remains on July 10, 2009.
4. Plaintiff failed to engage in a reasonable effort to meet and confer before filing the instant motion. No party shall, in the future, file a motion to change time without first engaging in
IT IS SO ORDERED. a reasonable effort to meet and confer.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw ...