UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
June 30, 2009
ALVIN GO, PLAINTIFF,
MATRIX ABSENCE MANAGEMENT, INC., RELIANCE STANDARD LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Bernanrd Zimmerman Magistrate Judge
PLAINTIFF'S NOTICE OF SETTLEMENT AND REQUEST FOR CONTINUANCE OF DEADLINES AND PROPOSED ORDER
1. Plaintiff has timely served the lawsuit on defendants.
2. The parties entered into settlement negotiations in order to obviate the need for litigating this matter. Toward this end while the parties are negotiating they have extended the deadline for defendants to file responsive pleadings.
3. The parties have reached a settlement in principle regarding the above-captioned matter.
4. The parties are currently in the process of finalizing the written settlement agreement.
5. The parties do not foresee any difficulty completing the settlement agreement and effectuating a dismissal of this matter within the next ten (10) calendar days.
6. Therefore, Plaintiff respectfully requests that the Court continue by thirty (30) days:
a) the current June 29, 2009 deadline for filing the Rule 26(f) Report, completing initital disclosures and filing a case management conference statement
b) the current July 6, 2009 Case Management Conference.
Having reviewed the foregoing, and good cause appearing, the June 29
and July 6, 2009
deadlines referenced above are continued, respectively, to
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.