UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
July 6, 2009
ALICIA HARRIS, AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND ON BEHALF OF ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED, PLAINTIFFS,
VECTOR MARKETING CORPORATION, A PENNSYLVANIA CORPORATION; AND DOES 1 THROUGH 20, INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Edward M. Chen United States District Judge
[PROPOSED] ORDER RE: DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT, OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE, SUMMARY ADJUDICATION BRIEFING SCHEDULE
ADDITIONAL PLAINTIFF'S COUNSEL Sherry Jung, Esq. (State Bar No. 234406) email@example.com LAW OFFICES OF SHERRY JUNG 448 S. Hill St., Ste. 605 Los Angeles, California 90013 (213) 489-8900 (213) 489-8915 facsimile
The parties having so stipulated, and GOOD CAUSE APPEARING
THEREFORE, it is hereby ordered that:
1. Plaintiff shall submit her Supplemental Opposition to Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment on or before July 24, 2009;
2. Plaintiff's Supplemental Opposition to Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment shall be limited to no more than 10 pages;
3. Defendant shall submit its Reply Brief to Plaintiff's Opposition and Supplemental Opposition on or before August 7, 2009;
4. Defendant's Reply Brief shall be allowed to file a reply brief to Plaintiff's Opposition and Supplemental Opposition totaling up to 22 pages; and
5. Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment shall be heard on August 26, 2009 at 10:30 a.m.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.