JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 07 08 2009
X WITH COUNSEL Robert Carlin, DFPD
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea.
NOLO CONTENDERE NOT GUILTY
There being a finding/verdict of X GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: Conspiracy in violation of 21 U.S.C. § 846 as charged in the Information.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that:
The defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately. Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Jason Anthony Arredondo, is hereby committed on Count 1 of the Single-Count Information to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of 1 day with credit for 1 day time served.
Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of five years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 318;
2. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
3. The defendant shall reside at a Community Correction Center (CCC) for 21 months. It is the Court's expectation that the U.S. Probation Office will immediately make arrangements to place the defendant within the next 30 days;
4. The defendant shall perform 200 hours of community service, 100 hours to be physical labor and 100 hours to be working with intercity youth;
5. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of release from imprisonment and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation officer; and
6. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA ...