UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
July 14, 2009
SAMUEL MICHAEL KELLER, ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF AND ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED, PLAINTIFF,
ELECTRONIC ARTS, INC.; NATIONAL COLLEGIATE ATHLETICS ASSOCIATION; COLLEGIATE LICENSING COMPANY, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Claudia Wilken United States District Court Judge
AMENDED ORDER SETTING BRIEFING SCHEDULE AND HEARING DATE ON DEFENDANTS' MOTIONS TO DISMISS AND SPECIAL MOTION TO STRIKE PLAINTIFF'S COMPLAINT
Action Filed: May 5, 2009
Having reviewed the parties' Stipulation and good cause appearing therefore, the Court hereby ORDERS as follows:
1. Defendants shall file and serve Motions or otherwise respond to Plaintiff's Complaint on or before July 29, 2009;
2. Plaintiff shall file and serve his Opposition papers on or before August 24, 2009;
3. Defendants shall file and serve their Replies to Plaintiff's Oppositions on or before September 10, 2009;
4. The Motions shall be heard on September 24, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. in Oakland Courtroom 2, 4th Floor; and 10
5. Plaintiff shall not object to EA's Special Motion to Strike on the grounds that it is filed more than 60 days after the complaint was served on EA or on the grounds that it is set for hearing more than 30 days from its filing.
PURSUANT TO THE STIPULATION, IT IS SO ORDERED.
The Case Management Conference is continued from 8/11/09 to 9/24/09 at 2:00 p.m.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.