The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge: Hon. Gregory G. Hollows
PROBATION REVOCATION PETITION, ORDER
On July 28, 2008, the defendant, JUDY ANN GIBSON, pled guilty, pursuant to a plea agreement, to an information charging her with Entry on a Military Base, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1382. JUDY ANN GIBSON was given the following sentence by United States Magistrate Judge Gregory G. Hollows:
The defendant shall serve a one-year term of Court probation, to terminate upon fulfillment of the following conditions:
1. The defendant shall pay a $250.00 fine due by August 1, 2008;
2. The defendant shall pay a $10.00 special assessment due by August 1, 2008;
4. The defendant shall not commit another federal, state, or local crime;
5. The defendant shall notify the U.S. Attorney's Office within seventy-two hours of being arrested; and
Because the defendant failed to pay the $250.00 fine and $10.00 special assessment imposed by the Court, the parties agreed to stipulate to a proposed payment plan on September 17, 2008. On that date, the Court ordered the defendant to pay $60.00 a month, until she satisfies all financial obligations.
The United States alleges that the defendant has violated these conditions as follows:
1. The defendant has failed to pay any part of the fine amount of $250.00.
2. The defendant has failed to pay the imposed $10.00 special assessment.
3. The defendant has failed to comply with the payment plan the court imposed on September 17, 2008.
4. The defendant failed to notify the U.S. Attorney's Office within seventy-two hours of being detained and cited on October 5, 2008, for shoplifting at the Capeheart ...