The opinion of the court was delivered by: Oliver W. Wanger United States District Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action and arrest to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 83-171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendant 2001 Peterbilt 387 Truck, California License No. UP50369, (hereafter "defendant vehicle") was seized in the city of Fresno, California, and is in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service, Eastern District of California. The Drug Enforcement Administration ("DEA") published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendant vehicle on April 6, 13, and 20, 2009, in the Wall Street Journal.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the arrest/seizure;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...