UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
August 3, 2009
EFRAIN MUNOZ, LEONA LOVETTE AND STEPHANIE MELANI, INDIVIDUALLY AND ON BEHALF OF ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED, PLAINTIFFS,
PHH CORP., PHH MORTGAGE CORP., PHH HOME LOANS, LLC, AND ATRIUM INSURANCE CORP., DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Anthony W. Ishii Chief United States District Judge
ORDER EXTENDING BRIEFING AND HEARING SCHEDULE ON MOTION FOR CLASS CERTIFICATION
Pursuant to the parties' stipulation, the Court orders that:
1. The Briefing and Hearing Dates established for the Motion for Class Certification shall be extended by sixty (60) days;
2. Plaintiffs shall file and serve their Motion for Class Certification on or before October 16, 2009;
3. Defendants shall file their Opposition to Plaintiffs' Motion for Class Certification on or before November 20, 2009;
4. Plaintiffs shall file and serve their Reply in Support of Motion for Class Certification on or before December 21, 2009;
5. The Hearing on Plaintiffs' Motion for Class Certification will be on February 1, 2010 at 1:30 p.m.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.