UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
August 4, 2009
MICHAEL LAMBERT, PLAINTIFF,
CON-WAY FREIGHT, INC. AND DOES 1 THROUGH 50, INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gary S. Austin United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER RE STIPULATION TO EXTEND CERTAIN DISCOVERY DEADLINES
In consideration of the Stipulation filed by the parties on August 3, 2009 (Doc. 22), regarding certain discovery deadlines previously provided for in the Scheduling Conference Order of February 19, 2009, and for good cause shown, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. The settlement conference currently scheduled for September 29, 2009, be VACATED;
2. The settlement conference be continued to Thursday, February 11, 2010, at 10:00 a.m. before Magistrate Judge Dennis L. Beck;*fn1
3. The non-expert discovery deadline be extended from September 1, 2009, to and including November 2, 2009;
4. The expert designation deadline be extended from August 14, 2009, to and including November 2, 2009;
5. The supplemental expert designation deadline be extended from August 28, 2009, to and including November 16, 2009;
6. The deadline for completion of expert discovery shall be extended from October 16, 2009, to and including January 15, 2010;
7. The non-dispositive pre-trial motion deadline shall be extended from October 30, 2009, to and including January 15, 2010;
8. The dispositive pre-trial motion deadline shall be extended from November 30, 2009, to and including February 19, 2010.
9. The dates pertaining to the pre-trial conference and jury trial remain unchanged and effective as provided for in the February 2009 scheduling order.
IT IS SO ORDERED.