The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gregory G. Hollows United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 83-171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendant Approximately $45,734.15 in U.S. Currency seized from Bank of Stockton account number 2134574001, held in the name of Ahmad Khan dba Smoke Shop & Snacks (hereafter "the defendant funds"), and the defendant 2002 Cadillac Escalade EXT, VIN: 3GYEK63N12G221478, California License Number: 8L68104 (hereafter "defendant vehicle") were both seized in the city of Stockton, in San Joaquin County, California. The Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendant funds and the defendant vehicle on April 1, 8 and 15, 2009, in The Stockton Record.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...