UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA WESTERN DIVISION
August 18, 2009
GREG FAIRCHILD, PLAINTIFF,
DOUGLAS FETTEL, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: R. Gary Klausner United States District Judge
ORDER ADOPTING MAGISTRATE JUDGE'S AMENDED REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636, the Court has reviewed the entire file de novo, including the Magistrate Judge's Amended Report and Recommendation. The Court agrees with the recommendation of the Magistrate Judge.
IT IS ORDERED that:
1. The Amended Report and Recommendation is adopted;
2. Defendants' motion to dismiss is granted;
3. All claims against Defendant Judge Fettel are dismissed with prejudice;
4. All claims against San Bernardino Superior Court are dismissed without prejudice and without leave to amend;
5. Defendants' motion to strike is granted; and
6. Paragraph 3 of the complaint's prayer is stricken.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.