The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Nita L. Stormes U.S. Magistrate Judge
ORDER GRANTING JOINT MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO COMPLETE DISCOVERY [Doc. No. 28] FIRST AMENDED SCHEDULING ORDER REGULATING DISCOVERY AND OTHER PRETRIAL PROCEEDINGS
The parties filed a joint motion to continue certain dates in the scheduling order. For good cause shown in the application, the court GRANTS the joint motion. Further, given the parties' request to continue the date to file pretrial motion, the court resets the Final Pretrial Conference and related dates.
1. All fact discovery shall be completed by all parties by October 9, 2009.
2. The deadline for compliance with expert disclosures shall be October 30, 2009.
3. The deadline to provide rebuttal expert disclosures shall be November 20, 2009.
4. All expert discovery shall be completed by all parties by January 1, 2010.
5. All other pretrial motions must be filed on or before February 1, 2010.
6. Counsel shall file their Memoranda of Contentions of Fact and Law and take any other action required by Local Rule 16.1(f)(2) by June 1, 2010.
7. Counsel shall comply with the pre-trial disclosure requirements by June 1, 2010.
8. Counsel shall meet and take the action required by Local Rule 16.1(f)(4) by June 7, .
9. The Proposed Final Pretrial Conference Order shall be prepared, served and lodged with the Clerk of the Court by June 14, 2010.
10. The final Pretrial Conference is scheduled on the calendar of Judge Gonzalez on June 21, 2010 at 10:30 a.m..
11. All nonconflicting provisions of the court's March 17, 2009 Scheduling Order shall remain ...