UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
August 31, 2009
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PLAINTIFF,
GARY EUGENE GOETHE, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Gary Allen Feess United States District Judge
ORDER TO MODIFY CONDITIONS OF PRETRIAL RELEASE TO PERMIT TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Defendant, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby move the Court to modify the conditions of his pretrial release to allow him to travel to Hampton, South Carolina from Sacramento, California from September 16 through September 19, 2009, to visit his elderly father.*fn1 Defendant has flight reservations with American Airlines and his itinerary is as follows:
* September 16, 2009, depart Sacramento, CA on Flight Number 1014 at 6:05 a.m.;
* Arrive in Dallas Forth Worth at 11:25 a.m. and depart on Flight 3308 at 12:30 p.m.;
* Arrive in Savannah, GA at 3:50 p.m.;
* Rent a vehicle and drive to 415 Helen Street, Hampton, South Carolina.
* September 19, 2009, depart Savannah, GA on Flight Number 3710 at 4:20 p.m.;
* Arrive in Dallas Forth Worth at 6:00 p.m. and depart on Flight 1951 at 8:00 p.m.;
* Arrive in Sacramento, CA at 9:35 p.m.
Assistant United States Attorney Joseph N. Akrotirianakis has been advised of this request and has no objection to this modification.
Dated: August 28, 2009.
JOHNNY L. GRIFFIN, III Attorney for Defendant Gary Eugene Goethe
IT IS SO ORDERED.