The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. John A. Mendez United State District Court Judge
AMENDED STIPULATION AND ORDER EXTENDING TIME UNDER SCHEDULING ORDER
Due to the appeal that is now pending before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in the matter of Video Gaming Technologies, Inc. v. Bureau of Gambling Control, et al., USCA Case No. 09-16092, and because the appeal has the potential of being case dispositive for the Plaintiffs/Intervenors, the parties to this action hereby stipulate to extending certain deadlines and dates under this Court's Scheduling Order entered on or about October 7, 2008, as follows:
* Last day to complete discovery - January 22, 2010;
* Last day for filing of dispositive motions - March 10, 2010;
* Last day for hearing of dispositive motions - April 7, 2010 (to be heard at 9:00 a.m.);
* Joint Pretrial Statement due May 14, 2010;
* Pre-Trial Conference - May 21, 2010 at 3:00 p.m.; and
* Trial Date - August 23, 2010 at 9:00 a.m.
John Reed, Esq., attorney for Defendant, JOHN McGUINESS
NOSSAMAN, LLP Sophie N. Froelich, Esq., attorney for Plaintiffs, UNITED CEREBRAL PALSY OF GREATER SACRAMENTO, WIND YOUTH SERVICES, ROBERT FOSS, JOAN SEBASTIANI, and Plaintiffs/Intervenors, CAPITAL BINGO, INC., HAGGIN GRANT POST NO. 521, THE AMERICAN LEGION, DEPARTMENT OF CALIFORNIA, CASA ROBLE HIGH SCHOOL RAMSEMEN, INC. and MARY BROWN
Based upon the stipulation of the parties and for good cause shown, the Court orders that the deadlines/dates under the Scheduling Order dated October 7, ...