The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Manuel L. Real
ORDER RE DEFENDANTS US BANK N.A. and SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING, INC. ATTORNEYS' FEES
The Court held a Final Pretrial Conference on July 6, 2009 in the above-entitled matter before the Honorable Manuel Real in courtroom 8 of the United States District Court, Central District, Western Division. The Court having noticed the absence of Plaintiff, Margarita Cortez, and her counsel of record, ruled as follows:
1. The Court dismissed the entire case as to all Defendants, with prejudice;
2. The Court found this lawsuit to be frivolous;
3. The Court ordered counsel for all defendants who had appeared in this matter to file a Declaration regarding their attorneys' fees incurred in defending this lawsuit, and proposed order thereon.
The Court having considered the declaration of counsel, Kenneth H. Martin in Support of Attorneys' Fees the Court hereby Orders:
1. Defendants US Bank N.A. (as predecessor in interest to DLJ Mortgage Capital, Inc.) and Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. are entitled to recover their attorneys' fees from plaintiff's attorney William F. Swearinger in the total amount of $47,078.00.
2. This Order is enforceable as a Judgment.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF SANTA BARBARA
I am employed by the firm of Snyder Law, a Professional Corporation, in the County of Santa Barbara, State of California. I am over the age of 18 and not a party to the within action; my business address is 4050 ...