UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA FRESNO DIVISION
September 4, 2009
EFRAIN MUNOZ, ET AL., INDIVIDUALLY AND ON BEHALF OF ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED, PLAINTIFFS,
PHH CORPORATION, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Anthony W. Ishii Chief United States District Judge
ORDER EXTENDING BRIEFING AND HEARING SCHEDULE ON MOTION FOR CLASS CERTIFICATION
Pursuant to the parties' stipulation, the Court orders that:
1. The Briefing and Hearing Dates established for the Motion for Class Certification shall be extended by sixty (60) days;
2. Plaintiffs shall file and serve their Motion for Class Certification on or before December 9, 2009;
3. Defendants shall file their Opposition to Plaintiffs' Motion for Class Certification on or before January 11, 2010;
4. Plaintiffs shall file and serve their Reply in Support of Motion for Class Certification on or before February 12, 2010;
5. The Hearing on Plaintiffs' Motion for Class Certification will be on March 8, 2010, at 1:30 p.m.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.