The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gary S. Austin United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER REQUIRING STATUS REPORTS
Plaintiff is a state prisoner proceeding pro se. Plaintiff seeks relief pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1983. This proceeding was referred to this court by Local Rule 72-302 pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1).
On December 24, 2008, an order was entered, reassigning this action back to U.S. District Judge Oliver Wanger. There have been no dispositive motions filed.
Plaintiff and defendant shall therefore each submit to the court and serve by mail on all other parties the following status report:
1. Whether this matter is ready for trial and, if not, why not;
2. Whether additional discovery is deemed necessary. If further discovery is deemed necessary, the party desiring it shall state the nature and scope of the discovery and provide an estimate of the time needed in which to complete it;
3. Whether a pretrial motion is contemplated. If any such motion is contemplated, the party intending to file it shall describe the type of motion and shall state the time needed both to file the motion and to complete the time schedule set forth in Local Rule 78-230(m);
4. A narrative statement of the facts that will be offered by oral or documentary evidence at trial;
5. A list of all exhibits to be offered into evidence at the trial of the case;
6. A list of the names and addresses of all witnesses the party intends to call;
7. A summary of the anticipated testimony of any witnesses who are presently incarcerated;
8. The time estimated for trial;
9. Whether either party still requests trial by jury; and
10. Any other matter, not covered above, which the party desires to call to the ...