The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Hon. William B. Shubb
ORDER FOR STIPULATION FOR CHANGING DATE OF HEARING FOR MOTION TO DISMISS Date: October 26, 2009 Time: 2:00 p.m. Courtroom: 5 Action filed March 29, 2009
COMES NOW Plaintiff Connie Wilson ("Plaintiff"), by and through her attorney of record, The Law Office of Kimberlee A. Rode, and Defendants, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as successor by merger to Washington Mutual Bank ( "Defendant"), by and through their attorneys of record, Adorno Yoss Alvarado & Smith, a professional corporation, who stipulate as follows:
1. WHEREAS, on August 19, 2009 Defendant filed a Motion to Dismiss to be heard October 13, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.;
2. WHEREAS, Plaintiff's counsel has a conflict on that date and made contact with the office of the Defendant's counsel;
3. WHEREAS, Plaintiff's counsel verified with the Courtroom Deputy Karen Kirksey Smith the first available date after October 13, 2009 to be October 26, 2009;
4. WHEREAS, counsel for the parties have agreed to continue the hearing for the Motion to Dismiss to October 26, 2009;
5. WHEREAS, this stipulation will not alter any other date of any other event or any other deadline fixed by an Order of this Court.
NOW THEREFORE, IT IS STIPULATED BY AND BETWEEN plaintiff and Defendant, through their respective attorneys of record, as follows:
1. The date for the hearing for the Defendant's Motion to Dismiss shall be October 26, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. in courtroom 5 before the Honorable William B. Shubb.
THE LAW OFFICE OF KIMBERLEE A. RODE
Dated: September 10, 2009