The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gary S. Austin United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 83-171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendants a 2002 AMGN UT Hummer, VIN:137FA90382E200946, License No. 5JEU580 2001 (defendant Hummer); a1970 Ford Mustang Fastback, VIN: 0R02F100917, License No. 2YSD525 (defendant Mustang); and a 2004 Pace American Carry on Utility Trailer, VIN: 4P2FB12124U054420 (defendant trailer) hereafter collectively "defendant vehicles," and defendant 2007 Four Winns 220 Horizon Boat, VIN: GFNMA1451607 (hereafter "defendant water craft") were seized in the city of Woodlake, Tulare County, California, and are in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service, Eastern District of California. The Drug Enforcement Administration published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendant Hummer and defendant Mustang on June 1, 8, and 15, 2009, in the Wall Street Journal. The Drug Enforcement Administration published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendant trailer and defendant water craft of June 8, 15, and 22, 2009, in the Wall Street Journal.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...