The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon Garland E. Burrell, Jr.
ORDER FOR STIPULATION FOR CHANGING DATE OF INITIAL STATUS CONFERENCE AND ASSOCIATED DEADLINES
Action filed May 04, 2009
COMES NOW Plaintiffs Jose Flores and Amy Lynn Flores ("Plaintiff"), by and through their attorney of record, The Law Office of Kimberlee A. Rode, and Defendants, GMAC Mortgage LLC and Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, as Trustee for Mortgageit Trust 2006 ( "Defendant"), by and through their attorneys of record, Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell, LLP, who stipulate as follows:
1. WHEREAS, on July 23, 2009 Plaintiff and Defendant filed an Amended Stipulation to Continue Initial Status Conference and Associated Deadlines to be heard October 26, 2009;
2. WHEREAS, the court set the Status Conference to be heard on October 19, 2009;
3. WHERAS, Plaintiff's counsel has a conflict on that date and made contact with the office of the Defendant's counsel;
4. WHEREAS, Plaintiff's counsel verified with the Courtroom Deputy Shani Furstenau the first available date to be November 2, 2009 at 9:00 a.m.;
5. WHEREAS, counsel for the parties have agreed to continue the Status Conference to November 2, 2009 at 9:00 a.m.;
6. WHEREAS, this stipulation will not alter any other date of any other event or any other deadline fixed by an Order of this Court.
NOW THEREFORE, IT IS STIPULATED BY AND BETWEEN Plaintiff and Defendant, through their respective attorneys of record, as follows:
1. The date for the hearing for the Initial Status Conference shall be November 2, 2009 at 9:00 a.m. in courtroom 10 before the Hon. Garland E. Burrell, Jr.