ORDER MODIFYING BRIEFING SCHEDULE Judge: Hon. Lawrence K. Karlton
On September 25, 2009, Plaintiff Shorezone Property Owners Association Inc. applied ex parte to modify the briefing schedule set in the Court's August 12, 2009 Order. This application included declaration stating that TRPA stipulated to the proposed modification to the briefing schedule. Declaration of Benjamin Hanelin, Doc. 77-2, ¶ 5. On September 29, 2009, Plaintiffs League to Save Lake Tahoe and Sierra Club filed a statement of non-opposition to the ex parte application. Doc. 79.
UPON CONSIDERATION OF THE APPLICATION AND GOOD CAUSE APPEARING, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. Plaintiffs shall file their briefs concerning summary judgment on or before December 14, 2009.
2. Defendant shall file its oppositions to Plaintiffs' motions for summary judgment on or before January 25, 2010. If Defendant elects to file cross-motions for summary judgment, such cross motions shall also be filed on or before this date, and the memoranda in support combined with Defendant's opposition memoranda.
3. Environmental plaintiffs' shall file their memorandum in opposition to the property owner's motion for summary judgment, and vice versa, together with amicus curiae briefs by the California State Lands Commission, on or before February 16, 2010.
4. All plaintiffs shall file their reply briefs on or before March 30, 2010. If Defendant elects to file cross motions for summary judgment, Plaintiffs' memoranda in opposition to these cross motions shall be combined with Plaintiffs' reply memoranda in support of Plaintiffs' own motions.
5. Defendant's reply shall be filed on or before April 30, 2010, if Defendant elects to file cross-motions for summary judgment.
6. Upon the completion of briefing, the Court will schedule a hearing date and time for the matter to be heard.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw ...