The opinion of the court was delivered by: Marc L. Goldman, U. S. Magistrate Judge
JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER MONTH DAY YEAR
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 10 21 2009
X WITH COUNSEL Anne Hwang, DFPD
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea. NOLO
There being a finding/verdict of X GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of:
Theft of Postal Property in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1711 as charged in the single-count Information
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that: Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant is hereby committed to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of:
It is ordered that the Defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $25.00 which is
All fines are waived as it is found that the defendant does not have the ability to pay.
Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Yvonne Madera, is hereby placed on probation on the Single-Count Information for a term of two years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U.S. Probation Office and General Order 318;
2. The defendant shall pay restitution in the amount of $2,000.00 payable to the United States Postal Service. The defendant shall make monthly payments of $83.00 towards the restitution. Court orders interest on the restitution waived.
3. The drug testing condition mandated by statute is suspended based on the Court's determination that the defendant poses a low risk of future substance abuse.
4. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment; and,
5. The defendant shall perform 80 hours of community service, as directed by the Probation Officer.
Bond is ordered exonerated.
In addition to the special conditions of supervision imposed above, it is hereby ordered that the Standard Conditions of Probation and Supervised Release within this judgment be imposed. The Court may change the conditions of supervision, reduce or extend the period of supervision, and at any time during the supervision period or within the maximum period permitted by law, may issue a warrant and revoke supervision for a violation occurring during the supervision period.
It is ordered that the Clerk deliver a copy of this Judgment and Probation/Commitment Order to the U.S. ...