The opinion of the court was delivered by: Dennis L. Beck United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER FINDING SERVICE OF SECOND AMENDED COMPLAINT APPROPRIATE AND FORWARDING DOCUMENTS TO PLAINTIFF
Plaintiff Christopher S. Rider ("Plaintiff") is a state prisoner proceeding pro se and in forma pauperis in this civil rights action filed pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1983 and the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act of 2000.
The Court screened Plaintiff's second amended complaint pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1915A and finds that it states cognizable claims for relief against defendants J. L. Scott, Huckabee, Rangel, and Deathridge.*fn1
Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Service is appropriate for defendants Sgt. Huckabee C/O A. Rangel C/O S. Deathridge
2. The Clerk of the Court shall send Plaintiff three (3) USM-285 forms, three (3) summons, a Notice of Submission of Documents form, an instruction sheet and a copy of the second amended complaint filed April 9, 2009.
3. Within THIRTY (30) DAYS from the date of this Order, Plaintiff shall complete the attached Notice of Submission of Documents and submit the completed Notice to the Court with the following documents:
b. One completed USM-285 form for each defendant listed above; and
c. Four (4) copies of the endorsed second amended complaint filed April 9, 2009.
4. Plaintiff need not attempt service on Defendants and need not request waiver of service. Upon receipt of the above-described documents, the court will direct the United States Marshal to serve the above-named Defendants pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 4 without payment of costs.
5. The failure to comply with this Order will result in a recommendation of ...