JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 10 26 2009
X WITH COUNSEL Michael R. Balmer, II, Rtd.
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea. NOLO
There being a finding/verdict of X GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: False Statement In Application/Use Of Passport in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 1542 as charged in the Single-Count Indictment. The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that:
The defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $100, which is due immediately.
All fines are waived as it is found that the defendant does not have the ability to pay a fine.
Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Yoba Falcon, is hereby committed on the Single-Count Indictment to the custody of the Bureau of Prisons to be imprisoned for a term of 7 months.
Upon release from imprisonment, the defendant shall be placed on supervised release for a term of two years under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 318;
2. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of release from imprisonment and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer;
3. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from his person;
4. The defendant shall not obtain or possess any driver's license, Social Security number, birth certificate, passport or any other form of identification in any name, other than the defendant's true legal name, without the prior written approval of the Probation Officer, not shall the defendant use, for any purpose or in any manner, any name other than his true legal name; and
5. During the period of community supervision the defendant shall pay the special assessment in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment.
Defendant advised of his right to appeal.
In addition to the special conditions of supervision imposed above, it is hereby ordered that the Standard Conditions of Probation and Supervised Release within this judgment be imposed. The Court may change the conditions of supervision, reduce or extend the period of supervision, and at any time during the supervision period or within the maximum period permitted by law, may issue a warrant and revoke supervision for a violation occurring during the supervision period.
It is ordered that the Clerk deliver a copy of this Judgment and Probation/Commitment Order to the U.S. Marshal or other qualified