JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER MONTH DAY YEAR
In the presence of the attorney for the government, the defendant appeared in person on this date. 10 26 2009
X WITH COUNSEL Alan Eisner, Rtd.
X GUILTY, and the court being satisfied that there is a factual basis for the plea. NOLO
There being a finding/verdict of X GUILTY, defendant has been convicted as charged of the offense(s) of: Possession With Intent To Distribute Hydrocodone in violation of 21 U.S.C. § 841(a)(1); (b)(1)(D) as charged in Counts 1 and 2 of the Indictment.
The Court asked whether there was any reason why judgment should not be pronounced. Because no sufficient cause to the contrary was shown, or appeared to the Court, the Court adjudged the defendant guilty as charged and convicted and ordered that:
The defendant shall pay to the United States a special assessment of $200, which is due immediately.
It is further ordered that the defendant shall pay restitution in the total amount of $7,644.00 pursuant to 18
Defendant shall pay restitution in the total amount of $7,644.00 to victims as set forth in a separate victim list prepared by the probation office which this Court adopts and which reflects the Court's determination of the amount of restitution due to each victim. The victim list, which shall be forwarded to the fiscal section of the clerk's office, shall remain confidential to protect the privacy interests of the victims.
Restitution shall be papid in monthly installments of at least $250.00 during the term of probation. These payments shall begin 30 days after the commencement of supervision.
The defendant shall comply with General Order No. 01-05.
All fines are waived as it is found that the defendant does not have the ability to pay a fine in addition to
Pursuant to the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it is the judgment of the Court that the defendant, Imelda Guadalupe Hurtado, is hereby placed on probation on Counts 1 and 2 of the Indictment for a term of three years, all such terms to run concurrently under the following terms and conditions:
1. The defendant shall comply with the rules and regulations of the U. S. Probation Office and General Order 318;
2. During the period of community supervision, the defendant shall pay the special assessment and restitution in accordance with this judgment's orders pertaining to such payment;
3. The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of a DNA sample from her person;
4. The defendant shall apply monies received from income tax refunds greater than $500, lottery winnings, inheritance, judgments and any anticipated or unexpected financial gains to the outstanding Court-ordered financial obligation;
5. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance and alcohol. The defendant shall submit t one drug test within 15 days of placement on probation and at least two periodic drug tests thereafter, not to exceed eight tests per month, as directed by the Probation Officer;
6. The defendant shall perform 120 hours of community service, as directed by the Probation Officer within the first year of Probation;
7. The defendant shall participate in mental health treatment, which may include evaluation and counseling, until discharged from the treatment by the treatment provider, with the approval of the Probation Officer; and
8. As directed by the Probation Officer, the defendant shall pay all or part of the costs of treating the defendant's psychiatric disorder to the aftercare contractor during the period of community supervision, pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 3672. The defendant shall ...