STIPULATION TO EXTEND TIME FOR MEDIATION; and HRL [PROPOSED] ORDER
Parties, through their counsel, hereby stipulate as follows:
1. On July 27, 2009 parties filed a stipulation to refer this matter to mediation, to be completed within 90 days of this Court's order.
2. On that same day, this court granted parties stipulation and entered an order referring this case to mediation, to be completed by October 25, 0009.
3. Initially, Parties disputed several threshold issues in this case, including the period of time this lawsuit would cover.
4. Parties did not wish to set a date for mediation without first working to resolve these issues.
5. The parties have made some progress in resolving this dispute, and have agreed upon the disclosure of some records that may greatly clarify the issues in this case.
6. Therefore, so that the mediation process may be as effective as possible, parties request an additional 90 days to complete mediation, extending the time to mediate from October 25, 0009 to January 23, 2010.
7. Parties have discussed this extension with the mediator, and the mediator has no objection.
Pursuant to party's stipulation, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that that the time to mediate be extended from October 25, 0009 to January 23, 2010.
Honorable R. M. Whyte United States Magistrate Judge
Howard R. Lloyd United ...