UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA WESTERN DIVISION
November 20, 2009
GEORGE W. WALKER AKA MICHAEL R. HENDERSON, PLAINTIFF,
DR. YIN, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Alicia G. Rosenberg United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER RE: SERVICE OF COMPLAINT, AND PLAINTIFF'S MAILING ADDRESS
The Court having reviewed plaintiff's Complaint, filed on November 18, 2009, IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. No later than January 19, 2010, plaintiff shall file with the Clerk of Court a Notice of Submission indicating that all required documents have been submitted to the United States Marshal for service of the Complaint. The form for this Notice of Submission is attached to this Order. Additionally, plaintiff shall file copies of the USM-285 forms submitted to the United States Marshal.
2. The Clerk of Court is ordered to provide plaintiff with the appropriate number of USM-285 forms with service of process instructions. In order to accomplish the service of process by the Marshal, plaintiff must complete these forms and send them to the Marshal with the necessary documents to be served.
3. If plaintiff does not file the Notice of Submission by January 19, 2010, his action will be subject to dismissal without prejudice.
4. No later than January 5, 2010, plaintiff shall serve and file with the court a Notice of Current Address which shall set forth plaintiff's current mailing address (where plaintiff may be served with documents by the Court and the parties so as to be able to respond in a timely manner). Failure to file the Notice of Current Address may result in dismissal of the action for failure to prosecute.
5. The United States Marshal is ordered to serve the summons and complaint, as indicated on the attached Order Directing Service of Process by the United States Marshal filed on December 20, 2009.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.