STIPULATION TO EXTEND DATE FOR RESPONSIVE PLEADING TO COUNTERCLAIMS; ORDER THEREON
This stipulation is made by and between Plaintiff BLX Capital, LLC ("BLX") and defendants Dara Petroleum, Inc. ("Dara"), Sarbjit S. Kang ("Kang"), and Narges Eghtesadi ("Eghtesadi" and collectively with Dara and Kang, "Defendants"), by and through their respective counsel of record, with respect to 5 the following facts:
1. On October 30, 2009, defendants Dara and Kang filed an Answer to Complaint and Counterclaim against BLX (the "Dara/Kang Counterclaim").
2. On November 24, 2009, defendant Eghtesadi filed an Answer to Complaint and Counterclaim against BLX (the "Eghtesadi Counterclaim").
3. Defendants have filed a Notice of Unavailability of Counsel effective from December 14, 2009 to January 5, 2010.
4. BLX requests additional time to file a responsive pleading.
5. Defendants agree to the extension of time to file a responsive pleading to the Dara/Kang Counterclaim and the Eghtesadi Counterclaim.
NOW, THEREFORE, IT IS STIPULATED as follows:
1. BLX shall have until January 7, 2010 to file a responsive pleading to both the Dara/Kang Counterclaim and the Eghtesadi Counterclaim.
Good cause appearing and the parties having so stipulated,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that plaintiff BLX Capital, LLC shall have until January 7, 2010 to file responsive pleadings to the Counterclaims of defendants Dara Petroleum, Inc., Sarbjit S. Kang, and Narges Eghtesadi.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw ...