The opinion of the court was delivered by: Dennis L. Beck United States Magistrate Judge
STIPULATION AND ORDER RE: CONTINUATION OF MEDIATION DATE AND TO CONTINUE THE SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE DATE
The parties, through their respective counsel, requests this case be referred to the Court's Voluntary Dispute Resolution Program pursuant to LR 16-271 and 83-143.
1. On April 27, 2009, Plaintiff CYNTHIA BARRIENTOS filed a civil action United States District Court, Eastern District of California.
2. Pursuant to the Joint Conference Statement the parties agreed to engage in mediation prior to the settlement conference.
3. On October 15, 2009, the Court ordered a Settlement Conference to be held on February 3, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. in Courtroom 9 before the Honorable Dennis L. Beck, U.S. Magistrate Judge.
4. Pursuant to local rule 16-271 the parties agree to submit the action to the Voluntary Dispute Resolution Program. If possible, the parties would like to mediate this matter in February 2010.
5. The parties request that the Court ordered Settlement Conference be continued until March 3, 2010 at 10:00 in Courtroom 9 before Honorable Dennis
L. Beck, U.S. Magistrate Judge in order to allow the parties to mediate the matter through the Voluntary Dispute Resolution Program.
6. Therefore, the parties hereby stipulate to and request that the Court submit this matter to the Court's Voluntary Dispute Resolution Program, continue the Settlement Conference until March 3, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. and hereby request that the Court shall so order.
7. The other Court ordered deadlines shall remain as previously ordered.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw ...