UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
December 22, 2009
RICHARD MANSFIELD, ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF AND ALL OTHERS SIMILARLY SITUATED, PLAINTIFF,
MIDLAND FUNDING, LLC, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Hon. William V. Gallo U.S. Magistrate
ORDER GRANTING JOINT MOTION TO EXTEND CLASS CERTIFICATION DEADLINES ) [Doc. No. #23]
Good cause appearing, the parties' joint motion to extend class certification deadlines is GRANTED in part and DENIED in part as follows:
1. Defendants shall produce discovery responses on or before December 22, 2009, including production of documents;
2. Plaintiff shall disclose class certification witnesses on or before January 25, 2010;
3. Defendants shall disclose class certification witnesses on or before February 22, 2010;
4. All discovery related to class certification shall be completed on or before March 22, 2010;
5. The class certification motion shall be filed on or before May 3, 2010;
6. The parties' supplemental discovery plan is due on or before May 24, 2010; and
7. A Case Management Conference is scheduled for June 4, 2010 at 9:00 A.M. in Courtroom F.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.