UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
December 22, 2009
RE: WILLIAM CAMBLIN
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Garland E. Burrell, Jr. United States District Judge
Offense: 31 USC 5324(a)(3) - STRUCTURING FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS Date of Sentence: 06/15/2007 ADMINISTRATIVE STATUS REQUEST/ORDER
The United States Probation Office proposes to assign the above-named probationer to the Administrative Caseload program previously approved by this Court.
submission of this proposal, the probation officer certifies that the probationer:
1) has demonstrated consistent satisfactory compliance with the general and special conditions of probation;
2) has exhibited no evidence of drug or alcohol dependence or mental health problems for the last 12 months;
3) has adequate legitimate income to support self and legal dependents;
4) does not pose a reasonably foreseeable danger to any person or the community;
5) has not been convicted of a crime of violence, drug distribution, or otherwise notorious crime; and
6) is not in need of correctional treatment services of the United States Probation Office.
Unless Your Honor directs otherwise, this probationer will be required to report only by mail for the remainder of the term of probation, unless direct supervision is reinstated for cause.
This proposed assignment will become effective two weeks from the date of this memorandum, unless Your Honor directs otherwise. The probation officer is available to discuss this matter if Your Honor desires additional information.
MICHAEL A. SIPE Senior United States Probation Officer
DATED: December 21, 2009
TERENCE E. SHERBONDY Supervising United States Probation Officer
ORDER OF THE COURT:
Approved: X Disapproved:
GARLAND E. BURRELL, JR. United States District Judge United States District Judge
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.