The opinion of the court was delivered by: Morrison C. England, Jr. United States District Judge
SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL AND ORDER TO THE COURT AND ALL PARTIES:
1) On or about September 21, 2009 the above captioned matter was removed to this court by defendants.
2) Prior to removal of this action to this court, the underlying action was being prosecuted by plaintiff Suzanne Margaret Scirpo, in pro per.
3) On, or about, December 14, 2009, plaintiff Suzanne Margo Scirpo retained the undersigned Daniel S. Glass, Attorney at Law, to represent her interests in prosecuting the above captioned action.
4) From this date forward, until further notice, and upon approval from this court, plaintiff Suzanne Margaret Scirpo shall be represented by Daniel S. Glass, , Attorney at Law, 1006 Fourth St., 10th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814. Mr. Glass is further identified as California State Bar No. 140819 and is member in good standing of the State Bar of California and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California. His telephone number is (916) 447-5697. His facsimile number is (916) 447-6697. His e-mail address which is registered with this court for the purpose of electronic filing of documents pursuant to CM/ECF is email@example.com.
5) Plaintiff Suzanne Margaret Scirpo shall no longer be representing herself in pro per. I consent to this substitution:
Plaintiff Suzanne Margaret Scirpo
I consent to this substitution:
Daniel S. Glass, Attorney at Law
Plaintiff/Defendant Name hereby designates the following attorney from Firm Name as counsel ...