IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA (Sacramento Division)
January 5, 2010
BRIGIT BARNES, ET AL. PLAINTIFFS,
COUNTY OF PLACER, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John A. Mendez United States District Court Judge Eastern District of California
ORDER GRANTING MOTION TO CORRECT RECORD F.R.A.P. (10)(e)(2)(b)
The Court having read and considered Plaintiffs' Notice of Motion and Motion to Correct Record, the Declaration of counsel submitted in support thereof, and any opposition or non- opposition filed by any Defendant(s), and good cause appearing therefore,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT, the record is corrected to include the following documents:
· M. X. Deposition, pages 50, 53 & 71;
· J. Barnes Deposition, pages 112, 240-255;
· B. Barnes Deposition, page 9;
· E. Hill Deposition, Vol. I - pages 43, 44// Vol. II - page 150;
· R. X. Deposition, Pages 1,2,3, 26 & 29.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.