STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER TO EXTEND DEFENDANTS' DEADLINE TO FILE RESPONSES TO SECOND AMENDED COMPLAINT
1. Plaintiffs Mohit Randhawa and Shannon Callnet Pvt Ltd. ("Plaintiffs") filed a Second Amended Complaint on January 6, 2010, following orders by the Court on November 3, 2009 (Docket No. 27), on December 2, 2009 (Docket No. 36), and on December 21, 2009 (Docket No. 37);
2. In the Second Amended Complaint, Plaintiffs have added a new Defendant, SKYLUX TELELINK PVT LTD. ("STPL").
3. STPL is represented in this action by Gregg A. Rapoport, who is counsel of record for Defendants SKYLUX INC. ("Skylux") and MUJEEB PUZHAKKARAILLATH ("Puzhakkaraillath"), as well as co-counsel for Defendant INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE, INC.
4. Mr. Rapoport has agreed to accept service and acknowledge receipt of the Summons and Second Amended Complaint on behalf of STPL, when provided by Plaintiffs.
5. The current deadline for Defendants Skylux and Puzhakkaraillath to respond to the Second Amended Complaint is January 20, 2010 (14 days after its filing, pursuant to Rule 15(a), Fed. R. Civ. P.
6. Defendants' counsel have requested a seven (7) day extension of time within which to file responses to the Second Amended Complaint, and anticipate that responses by all Defendants will be filed at that time. This request is made in part due to Mr. Rapoport's required jury service during the week of January 18th.
7. Plaintiffs' counsel has agreed to this request.
NOW THEREFORE, the parties, through their counsel of record herein, now STIPULATE AND AGREE to the following:
The time within which Defendants shall respond to the Second Amended Complaint shall be extended by seven (7) calendar days.
Based on the stipulation entered by the parties, IT IS ORDERED THAT The time within which Defendants shall respond to the Second Amended Complaint shall ...