The opinion of the court was delivered by: Magistrate Judge Joseph C. Spero
JOINT STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER CONTINUING CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE Dept: Courtroom A (15th Floor)
Plaintiff Carol Postier and Defendant Louisiana-Pacific, by and through their respective counsel, hereby stipulate to the following and ask the Court to enter the Proposed Order set forth 20 below: 21
1. WHEREAS on January 12, 2010, the parties participated in a full day mediation session before Hon. Fern Smith (Ret.) at the JAMS offices in San Francisco, California, at which time the basic terms of a settlement were discussed;
2. WHEREAS the parties have agreed to return to JAMS for another mediation session with Judge Smith on February 22, 2010;
3. WHEREAS the parties intend to file a report for the Court on the results of that mediation on or before March 1, 2010; 28
4. WHEREAS the parties hereby jointly request that the Court continue the Case Management Conference currently scheduled for January 22, 2010 until March 5, 2010, or a subsequent date that the Court deems appropriate;
5. THEREFORE the parties request that the Court enter the proposed Order below.
Based on the foregoing stipulation of the parties, it is the ORDER of this Court that the Case Management Conference scheduled for January 22, 2010 at 1:30 p.m. in Courtroom A, 15th Floor, of the above-captioned Court, is hereby continued to March 5, 2010 at 1:30 p.m.
Magistrate Judge Joseph C. Spero
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw ...