UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
January 20, 2010
SILENA BRETTELLE, PLAINTIFF,
LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF NORTH AMERICA, ET AL., DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. William McCurine, Jr. U.S. Magistrate Judge United States District Court
After conferring with District Judge Miller, the Court issues the following Order:
1. The Court's order of November 5, 2009 (Doc. No. 20) is vacated.
2. As stipulated between the parties (Doc. No. 22):
a. the standard of review of de nov;
b. No further discovery will be requested. All previously served discovery is withdrawn;
c. No party seeks to supplement the Administrative Record.
3. Cross-motions for Judgment (F.R.C.P. 52) shall be filed not later than January 29, 2010.
4. Oppositions shall be filed not later than February 12, 2010.
5. No Replies shall be filed..
6. Cross-motions for Summary Judgment shall be heard before Judge Miller on February 26, 2010, at 1:30 p.m.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.