The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. A. Howard Matz United States District Judge
CONSENT DECREE PURSUANT TO STIPULATION
The Court, having read and considered the Joint Stipulation for Permanent Injunction that has been executed by Plaintiffs Nike, Inc. ("Nike") and Deckers Outdoor Corporation ("Deckers") (collectively "Plaintiffs") and Defendant Vincent Lowery a/k/a Vance Lowery, an individual and d/b/a Gear Is Here ("Defendant") in this action:
GOOD CAUSE APPEARING THEREFORE, THE COURT ORDERS that this Permanent Injunction shall be and is hereby entered in the within action as follows:
1) This Court has jurisdiction over the parties to this action and over the subject matter hereof pursuant to pursuant to the provisions of the Lanham Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1051, et seq., as well as 28 U.S.C. § 1338(a) and 28 U.S.C. § 1331.
2) Service of process was properly made on Defendant.
3) Nike owns or controls the pertinent rights in and to the trademarks listed in Exhibit "A" attached hereto and incorporated herein by this reference (The trademarks identified in Exhibit "A" are collectively referred to herein as the "Nike Trademarks").
4) Deckers owns or controls the pertinent rights in and to the trademarks attached hereto as Exhibits "B" and "C" and incorporated herein by this reference (The trademarks identified in Exhibits "B" and "C" are collectively referred to herein as the "Deckers Trademarks").
5) The Nike Trademarks and the Deckers Trademarks are collectively referred to herein as the "Plaintiffs' Trademarks."
6) Plaintiffs allege Defendant has made unauthorized uses of the Plaintiffs' Trademarks or substantially similar likenesses or colorable imitations thereof.
7) Defendant and his agents, servants, employees and all persons in active concert and participation with him who receive actual notice of the Injunction are hereby restrained and enjoined, pursuant to 15 U.S.C. § 1116, from:
a) Infringing the Plaintiffs' Trademarks, either directly or contributorily, in any manner, by:
i) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling and/or offering for sale any unauthorized products which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a confusing similarity to any of the Plaintiffs' Trademarks ("Unauthorized Products");
ii) Importing, manufacturing, distributing, advertising, selling and/or offering for sale in connection thereto any unauthorized promotional materials, labels, packaging or containers which picture, reproduce, copy or use the likenesses of or bear a confusing similarity to any of the Plaintiffs' Trademarks;
iii) Engaging in any conduct that tends falsely to represent that, or is likely to confuse, mislead or deceive purchasers, Defendant's customers and/or members of the public to believe, the actions of Defendant, the products sold by Defendant, or Defendant himself is connected with either Plaintiff Nike or Deckers, is sponsored, approved or ...