UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
February 11, 2010
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION, PLAINTIFF,
SHIDAAL EXPRESS, INC. AND MOHAMUD ABDI AHMED, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Jeffrey T. Miller United States District Judge
ORDER APPROVING JOINT REPORT OF PERMANENT RECEIVER AND COMMISSION; RECEIVER'S REQUEST SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE FOR ADDITIONAL RELIEF [Docket No. 13]
Judge: Hon. Jeffrey T. Miller
The Court having considered the Joint Report of Permanent Receiver and Securities and Exchange Commission; Receiver's Request for Additional Relief, ("Joint Report"), hereby orders as follows:
1. The Joint Report is approved.
2. The receivership shall continue pursuant to the Preliminary Injunction Order entered on November 30, 2009, and any supplemental orders issued by the Court.
3. The Receiver and the Commission shall file another report to update the Court and parties in interest in approximately 180 days.
4. The Receiver is authorized to distribute a maximum of $3,310 to the customer claimants listed in the Joint Report that are able to substantiate their claims.
5. The Receiver is authorized to pay himself and his counsel $5,000 each from available receivership cash.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.