The opinion of the court was delivered by: Oliver W. Wanger United States District Judge
ORDER ADOPTING FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS REGARDING REQUEST FOR APPROVAL OF MINOR'S COMPROMISE (Document 49)
AND RELATED CROSS ACTION.
On January 20, 2010, the Magistrate Judge issued Findings and Recommendations that Plaintiff's Request for Approval of Minor's Compromise be GRANTED. These Findings and Recommendations were served on all parties and contained notice that any objections were to be filed within fourteen (14) days of the date of service of the order. No objections were filed.
In accordance with the provisions of 28 U.S.C. § 636 (b)(1)(C), this Court has conducted a de novo review of the case. Having carefully reviewed the entire file, the Court concludes that the Magistrate Judge's Findings and Recommendations are supported by the record and proper analysis.
Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Findings and Recommendations issued January 20, 2010, are ADOPTED IN FULL;
2. Plaintiff's Request for Approval of Minor's Compromise is GRANTED;
3. Plaintiff Jacob Paul De La Cruz's $3,750.00 share shall be distributed to Petitioner Alfred De La Cruz, the Guardian Ad Litem, to be held in trust for Jacob Paul De La Cruz until he reaches the age of majority.
4. The sum of $1,250.00 shall be paid to The Law Offices of Federico C. Sayre for Plaintiff Jacob Paul De La Cruz's attorney's fees.
5. Plaintiff Amy Michelle Tarazon's $3,750.00 share shall be distributed to Petitioner Rick Tarazon, her Guardian Ad Litem, to be held in trust for Amy Michelle Tarazon until she reaches the age of majority.
6. The sum of $1,250.00 shall be paid to The Law Offices of Federico C. Sayre for Plaintiff Amy Michelle Tarazon's attorney's fees
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw ...