STIPULATION AND ORDER CONTINUING DATES FOR EXPERT DISCLOSURES AND DISCOVERY
Defendant the United States of America and Plaintiffs Eileen Rodriguez, et al., through their respective counsel, hereby submit the following stipulation to continue the dates for the disclosure of and discovery of experts in this matter.
1. By order of this Court, the following dates govern expert discovery:
* March 1, 2010 is the deadline for Plaintiffs to disclose the identify of their experts and any reports required under Rule 26(a)(2) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure;
* The United States' Rule 26(a)(2) expert disclosures are due on or before March 31, 2010;
* Supplemental disclosures are due on May 3, 2010; and
* Expert discovery is set to close on June 30, 2010. See July 7, 2009 Status (Pretrial Scheduling) Order, [Docket No. 7].
2. Plaintiffs' counsel and/or the experts Plaintiffs intend to disclose have limited availability over the next few weeks to prepare their disclosures.
3. Based on the foregoing, the parties agree that it is in the interests of the efficient management of this case that all dates relating to expert disclosures, including supplemental disclosures and the cut-off of discovery, be continued fourteen (14) days.
4. This is the first extension the parties have sought with respect to discovery in this matter.
Accordingly, based upon the foregoing recitals, the parties hereby STIPULATE that:
1. The dates for expert disclosures and discovery shall be continued fourteen (14) days, with ...