The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable Dolly M. Gee United Sates District Judge
CONSENT JUDGMENT OF FORFEITURE AS TO CLAIMANTS DEUCE ENTERTAINMENT, LLC; ELEANOR NEMAN; ROBBIE NEMAN; 26 PRMS PROPERTIES, LLC; AMIR AHDOOT; 26 LAND PROPERTIES, LLC; ELEANOR AHDOOT; ALAN AHDOOT; GAME NET, LLC; 26 BEAR VALLEY, LLC; ROOHALLAH AHDOOT; ASFANEH AHDOOT; AND GAME SOURCE, INC.  NO JS-6
[This judgment is not case-dispositive]
Plaintiff United States of America ("plaintiff" or "the government") initiated this action by filing a Verified Complaint for Forfeiture on April 27, 2009. Notice was given and published in accordance with law. Deuce Entertainment, LLC; Eleanor Neman; Robbie Neman; 26 PRMS Properties, LLC; Amir Ahdoot; 26 Land Properties, LLC; Eleanor Ahdoot; Alan Ahdoot; Game Net, LLC; 26 Bear Valley, LLC; Roohallah Ahdoot; Asfaneh Ahdoot; and Game Source, Inc. (hereinafter "said claimants") filed timely claims and answers and the time for filing claims and answers has expired.*fn1 Plaintiff and said claimants have reached an agreement that is dispositive of their claims in this action. Plaintiff and said claimants hereby request that the Court enter this Consent Judgment of Forfeiture as to said claimants.
WHEREFORE, IT IS ORDERED, ADJUDGED AND DECREED:
1. This court has jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter of this action.
2. Notice of this action has been given in accordance with law. All potential claimants to $400,757.27 (seized from said claimants) of the defendant $650,493.29 in bank funds ("defendant bank funds"), other than said claimants are deemed to have admitted the allegations of the Complaint. The allegations set out in the Complaint are sufficient to establish a basis for forfeiture.
3. The United States of America shall have judgment as to $200,378.63 of the $400,757.27 in bank funds seized from said claimants and all interest earned thereon. No other person or entity shall have any right, title or interest in the forfeited bank funds. The United States Marshals Service is ordered to dispose of said assets in accordance with law.
4. The remaining $200,378.64 of the $400,757.27 seized from said claimants with all interest earned thereon shall be returned to said claimants in care of their attorney, by check made payable to "Stone and Stone, Attorney-Client Trust Account."
The check shall be mailed to Stanley H. Stone, Esq., Stone & Stone, 15821 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 245, Encino, California 91436.
5. Said claimants hereby release the United States of America, its agencies, agents, and officers, including employees and agents of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation, from any and all claims, actions or liabilities arising out of or related to this action, including, without limitations, any claims for attorney's fees, costs or interest which may be asserted on behalf of said claimants, whether pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2465 or otherwise.
6. The Court finds that there was reasonable cause for the seizure of the defendant bank funds and institution of these proceedings. This judgment shall be construed as a certificate of ...