UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA (Sacramento Division)
February 25, 2010
ANDY ADAMS AND HEATHER ADAMS, HUSBAND AND WIFE, ET. AL., PLAINTIFFS,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ET. AL., DEFENDANTS.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PLAINTIFF,
PATRICK MCCAULEY AND PATRICIA MCCAULEY DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Craig M. Kellison United States Magistrate Judge
WRIT OF EXECUTION TO: THE UNITED STATES MARSHALL'S SERVICE
You are directed to enforce the judgment described below with your costs as provided by law.
1. Judgment Creditor: Ohm Ranch, a California Partnership 10470 Tyler Road Red Bluff, CA 96080
2. Judgment Debtor: Donna Gordy 570 El Cerrito Drive Red Bluff, CA 96080
3. Address of Property upon which the judgment is to be enforced: 570 El Cerrito Drive Red Bluff, CA 96080
4. Legal Description of property upon which the judgment is to be enforced: LOT 17 OF WESTDALE SUBDIVISION, AS THE SAME IS SHOWN ON THE MAP FILED IN THE TEHAMA COUNTY RECORDER'S OFFICE JUNE 5, 1959, IN BOOK "M" OF MAPS AT PAGES 4 AND 5. APN: 031-063-17
5. Judgment Entered on: April 6, 2009
6. Amount of Judgment: $366,333.93
7. The estimated value of the dwelling is $130,000.00.
8. The following persons are known to claim an interest in the property: Donna Gordy 570 El Cerrito Drive Red Bluff, CA 96080 Charles Miller 1445 Scottsdale Way Red Bluff, CA 96080-3641 First Federal Credit Union 106 L Street, Suite F Sacramento, CA 95814
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.