UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 2, 2010
JOSEPH DE FELICE, ALEXI ZUNIGA, JACKIE MALCOMB, AND JAMES MAMULA PLAINTIFF(S),
CHUGACH ALASKA CORPORATION, 26(A) INC., CHUGACH MANAGEMENT SERVICES, INC., MEL LYNCH, MICHAEL COWART, TOBY COWART, LORI FROST AND RICK TATE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Gary S. Austin United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER ON STIPULATION TO ENLARGE TIME TO: (1) FILE RESPONSE TO SECOND AMENDED COMPLAINT AND (2) MAKE FRCP
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED by and between Plaintiffs Alexi Zuniga, Jackie Malcomb and James Mamula (collectively "Plaintiffs"), through their attorneys of record, and Defendants Chugach Alaska Corporation, Inc. ("CAC"), Chugach Management Services, Inc. ("CMSI"), Mel Lynch, Michael Cowart, Toby Cowart, Lori Frost, and Rick Tate, through their attorneys of record, as follows:
1. The current deadline for defendants to file their response to the second amended complaint is March 3, 2010.
2. Counsel for the Parties are engaged in meet and confer regarding Defendants' intended FRCP 12(b)(6) motion to dismiss all defendants except the employer, CMSI. If such meet and confer is successful, judicial time and the Parties resources would be spared.
Additional time is needed to conclude such meet and confer and to negotiate possible conditions to voluntary dismissals.
3. The Parties agree, and request that the Court order, that the time to file responses to the second amended complaint be enlarged by 20 days, to March 23, 2010.
4. The February 22, 2010 Scheduling Order in this action requires that the initial disclosures pursuant to FRCP 26(a)(1) be made by March 22, 2010.
5. To parallel the change in the date to file responses to the second amended complaint, the Parties agree, and request that the Court Order, that the initial disclosures date be enlarged to April 12, 2010.
6. This Stipulation is made in good faith to provide for efficient management of this action
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.