The opinion of the court was delivered by: Garland E. Burrell, Jr. United States District Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendants Approximately $19,000.00 in U.S. Currency and Approximately $10,000.00 in U.S. Currency, were seized in the city of El Cerrito, located in Contra Costa County, California. The defendants Approximately $16,929.00 in U.S. Currency and One 2005 Ford F-150 Truck, VIN: 1FTPW14515FB11508, California License Number: 8A48619 (hereafter "defendant Ford") were seized in the city of San Leandro, located in Alameda County, California. The Drug Enforcement Administration published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendant currency and defendant Ford on November 16, 23, and 30, 2009, in The Wall Street Journal.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the seizure/posting;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...