Plaintiff is a prisoner proceeding pro se with an action under 42 U.S.C. § 1983. In accordance with the parties' stipulation filed February 22, 2010 (Docket # 59), and in light of plaintiff's residence at California State Prison, Solano (CSP-SOL), this case will be referred to Magistrate Judge Nandor J. Vadas to conduct a settlement conference at CSP-SOL, on April 13, 2010, at 1:00 p.m.
In accordance with the above, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. This case is set for mediation before Magistrate Judge Nandor J. Vadas on April 13, 2010, at 1:00 p.m. at CSP-SOL, 2100 Peabody Road, Vacaville, California 95696.
2. Parties are to appear with full settlement authority.
3. The parties are directed to provide confidential settlement conference statements to Judge Vadas, USDC CAND, 514 H Street, Eureka, CA 95501 or via email at NJVpo@cand.uscourts.gov, so that they arrive no later than March 30, 2010.
4. Magistrate Judge Nandor Vadas shall file a report on the docket in this case, within twenty days of settlement conference, indicating the outcome of the settlement proceedings.
5. The Clerk of the Court is directed to serve a copy of this order on the court's ADR and Pro Bono Program coordinator, Sujean Park.
6. The Clerk of the Court is directed to serve a courtesy copy of this order on the Litigation Office at California State Prison, Solano, via fax at (707) 454-3429.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw ...