UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 10, 2010
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES WELFARE FUND; AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES PENSION FUND; JIM BENO, TRUSTEE, PLAINTIFFS,
GROTH OLDSMOBILE/CHEVROLET, INC., DEFENDANT
GROTH OLSMOBILE/CHEVROLET, INC., THIRD PARTY PLAINTIFFS,
EASTBAY AUTOMOTIVE COUNCIL, MACHINISTS AUTOMOTIVE TRADES DISTRICT LODGE NO. 190 OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA AND EAST BAY AUTOMOTIVE MACHINISTS LODGE 1546, THIRD PARTY DEFENDANTS
STIPULATED CASE MANAGEMENT SCHEDULE
The parties have met and conferred in compliance with the Court's Order Granting Motion to Amend Counterclaims, dated March 4, 2010, and stipulate to the following case management schedule.
(1) Defendant Groth to file amended pleading April 2, 2010
(2) Plaintiffs to file Motion to Dismiss May 3, 2010
(3) Defendant to file Response to Motion to Dismiss May 24, 2010
(4) Plaintiffs to file Reply re Motion to Dismiss June 4, 2010
(5) Hearing re Motion to Dismiss June 16, 2010 (or as soon thereafter as the Court's schedule allows)
The parties request that the Court schedule a case management conference following issuance of the Court's ruling on plaintiffs' Motion to Dismiss to discuss scheduling of subsequent deadlines.
(6) Subsequent case management conference (TBD)
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.